A customer portal that allows traders to manage their accounts and execute money-related transactions.
An established brokerage was in need of a new customer portal where traders could manage their accounts, execute money-related transactions, and generate reports for tax purposes. It also was required to provide the ability to white label the system so it could be used by other partner brokers.
A web-based customer portal that supported direct payments from credit and debit cards, ACH wire transfers, PayPal, Skrill, and personal checks. For the purposes of withdrawing money, a special form was necessary in order to meet the regulations of each customer’s home country. Traders also had access to more than 20 data rich reports via a Reporting Engine.
White labeling was rich in features, including functionality that allowed changes in look and feel, types of reports, and available payment methods. However, it was simple enough to adapt without the need of a developer.
The system was continually tested in conjunction with Customer Registration and regularly penetration tested by external auditors, such as TrustWave SpiderLab.. With each test, the system received the highest score.
Finally, the registration system supported 14 system locales, including right-to-left languages. At the time, the system was the first of its kind in the world.
- Traders could quickly deposit and withdraw money, plus generate necessary federal or state tax reports.
- Larger traders with PAMM and LAMM accounts gained the ability to trade on FXCM having hundreds of individual accounts under their control.
- FXCM provided its platform to over 30 large banks, including Deutsche Bank, CIM Bank, and Barclays. Also included were traditional stockbrokers who wanted to offer Forex trading brokerage services to their clients.
- 200,000 Active Daily Users
- 30 Large Brokerages
- Billions of Dollars Has Been Paid to Traders