An award-winning desktop trading terminal that set many industry standards.
An emerging Forex trader required a trading terminal that would surpass anything offered by their competition. One that ensured their increasing clientele had the type of user experience that kept them as happy, long-term customers. Implementing this meant a platform both scalable and modular. New features of any size could be added with ease, keeping them a step ahead of the competition and able to adjust when regulations changed.
The initial version of the terminal—which today can be used for Forex, CFDs, crypto trading, and spread betting—was launched in 2003. Since then, new modules and features have been added every quarter. It has received recognition and won awards from leading financial industry associations more than once.
The FintechOps’s team still continues supporting and enhancing the trading terminal in 2020.
- A selection of tools for technical analysis, both visual and mathematical, such as indicators and oscillators. The trading terminal offers full freedom to draw anything on the charts, and historical prices can be displayed using charts with up to 300,000 bars.
- A toolkit for building risk management strategies. Traders can identify available margins and the profit/loss on their positions at any time, allowing them to make appropriate trading decisions or hedge risks.
- A live market simulation engine that enables traders to set custom market parameters, such as market liquidity and price slippage values. The strategies could be designed using the platform’s 15 order types in any combination.
- An advanced strategy optimization engine that employs generic algorithms.
- Due to its progressive platform, FXCM became the largest retail Forex broker in 2010 and to date, it continues to grow. The platform currently supports 14 locales and is available in more than 190 countries.
- 400,000 Daily Users
- 3,200,000 Lines of Code
- 20 years on the Market